The Stained glass windows
The beautiful stained glass widows of our church.
The Front of West Church
West Parish Church (Now West Congregational Church) was founded on April 23 1833.
One of our churchs Mission Projects are School Kits. These kits are sent all over the world thru Church world Services. This year we assembled 345 kits. The bags are made from donated material and sewn by members of the church.